Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas in Arkansas

I know, I know...I have not posted an update in a LONG time! I will post a few times over the next couple of days. I do not want to overwhelm anyone with too many posts all in one day.

These are from our Christmas celebration in Arkansas. My sister-in-law, niece, and nephew left Dec. 19 - Jan. 3 for Germany to visit my brother. They said that they had a wonderful trip and really did not want to come home. Since they were not going to be in town for Christmas, we did an early celebration at Mom and Dad's in Arkansas. My cousins Paula and Mark were there too. We went and got Mammaw for the day and all had a really good day together.

We got the kids to pose in front of the tree. Kayla kept smiling right after the flash went off. But it was too cute with all of their Santa hats on.
Here is everyone that was there. It really was a good time.


No comments: